Non-surgical skin renewal and rejuvenation methods are an area where aesthetic medicine has made great progress in recent years. These techniques, which are used in many areas such as the face, cheeks, chin, neck and jowl area, can be adapted according to personal needs and aesthetic expectations.
There are many different methods such as HIFU, Fotona, French sling, gold needle, fractional co2, youth vaccine. At the same time, options such as Botox, fillers, dermamelan-cosmelan, laser treatment, mesotherapy, PRP and Salmon DNA vaccine also offer people the opportunity to renew and rejuvenate their skin.
What are Non-Surgical Face Lift Methods?
There are many non-surgical methods available to reduce the signs of aging on the face. Here are some of the most popular facial rejuvenation methods:
- Botox: Targeting deep wrinkles, this method is especially effective in correcting wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eyes. Botox is injected into specific areas to help relax the muscles. The effect lasts for an average of six months and can be repeated afterwards.
- Fillers: It fills the loss of volume in the skin, giving the face a plump and youthful appearance. The filler material is usually hyaluronic acid and the results can last between 8-12 months.
- HIFU: This high-intensity focused ultrasound technology stimulates collagen production under the skin. As a result, the skin is tightened and lifted. This procedure usually shows results within a few months.
- Fotona: This advanced laser treatment revitalizes the outer surface of the skin while simultaneously stimulating collagen production in the deeper layers. This tightens the skin and gives it a youthful glow.
- Thread Suspension: In this method, specially produced thin threads are placed under the skin and create a slight lifting effect on the face. While these threads are absorbed by the body over time, they also stimulate collagen production.
- Mesotherapy: In this treatment, active ingredients such as vitamins, enzymes and hormones are given to the skin through micro-injections. This allows the skin to regenerate, tighten and gain a radiant appearance.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma): In this treatment, platelet-rich plasma is obtained using the patient’s own blood and injected into the skin. This accelerates the skin’s natural regeneration process, helping it to regain a youthful appearance.
- Golden Needle: This radiofrequency treatment is administered with micro-needles that stimulate skin regeneration. When combined with PRP or mesotherapy, skin tightening and revitalization becomes more noticeable.
How Does the Skin Stay Young After Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation?
The key to keeping your skin young and vibrant lies not only in the external care you apply, but also in your daily life habits. In addition to genetic factors, external factors are also important factors that determine the youth and freshness of the skin.
First of all, you should increase your water consumption, which is the most natural way to keep your skin moisturized. Adequate water helps the skin to maintain its elasticity. In addition, regular physical activity also contributes to your skin health. Exercise boosts blood circulation, carrying more oxygen to your skin, which increases its vitality.