Hair Transplant Turkey
Recently, the frequency of hair transplant procedures has increased in Turkey. Those who have problems with their hair for any reason are having a hair transplant done by Turkish doctors.
Now list the reasons for this for you.
First of all, of course, hair transplantation in Turkey, which provides more affordable and quality hair transplantation compared to other countries, is preferable for both its citizens and foreigners. On the other hand, the fact that the doctors are the best in their field and that the hair transplant centers operate with modern equipment and technology are the biggest pluses.
Options and More: How is Hair Transplantation Performed?
Hair transplantation methods vary from person to person.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): In this method, which is no longer preferred, the head section with hair follicles is removed and transplanted through small incisions made into the bald area.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): In FUE, which is one of the most used methods, hair follicles are carefully taken one by one with a special device called a micromotor and transplanted into hairless areas with less damage to the tissue.
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation): This method is similar to the FUE method, hair follicles are taken and transplanted “immediately”. In this way, the vitality of the follicles is preserved a little more. This method, which is one of the most advanced hair techniques, is done with the least incision and scarring.
Causes of Hair Loss
It is normal for adults to shed an average of 100-150 hair strands per day. In case of spillage more than normal, a doctor should be seen. So, what are the causes of hair loss? Hair loss can occur for many reasons. Let’s take a look together.
- Aging: As age progresses, hair follicles weaken, and every hair strand has a life cycle of 4-6 years. It’s normal.
- Hormonal Changes: The use of various medicines, depression, stress, water, season change, giving birth, menopause, puberty, and thyroid conditions can cause hair loss.
- Genetic Factors: Like many other diseases, one of the causes of hair loss is hereditary predisposition.
- Malnutrition: Hair also needs nourishment, in the absence of various vitamins, the hair becomes weak.
- Hair Care: Constantly applying heat to the hair, environmental pollution, sun, not taking care of the hair, using chemical products, using the wrong cosmetic products, and constantly tying back tight can cause hair loss.
- Gender: Due to gender, the amount of hair loss can be changed. In men, this ratio is higher than in women. Because although hair type and hair loss types differ, the fact that 5 alpha reductase enzyme is found more in men causes this.