E-max veneers are special ceramic crowns used to achieve a natural and realistic smile. This veneer has great durability and contains no metal. It is usually preferred as an application aimed at visual aesthetic improvements. However, it can also be applied to patients with deteriorated teeth or broken teeth. However, this veneer is not used on every part of the teeth. Patients who wish to have a full ceramic veneer are first examined and their suitability is evaluated.
On Which Teeth Can E-max Veneers Be Applied?
E-max veneers offer patients a natural appearance in the mouth thanks to their high light transmittance properties. For this reason, it is a preferred treatment method especially for front incisors. The types of teeth to which E-max crowns can be applied are as follows:
- Multiple restored teeth that need aesthetic correction
- Deformity or deficiency in the protective layer of the tooth
- Teeth that have lost their appearance due to wear
- Correction of malformed teeth
- Malposed teeth
- Discolored teeth due to age, devitalization, fluorosis or tetracycline
- Broken teeth as a result of trauma or tooth decay
- Crooked teeth
- Yellowed teeth
Can E-Max Veneers Be Applied to All Teeth?
E-Max veneers are not a treatment method that can be applied to all types of teeth. This treatment is a preferred option, especially for front incisors, and metal-containing crowns can be used for grinding teeth, which are usually located in the back of the mouth. E-Max veneers are especially ideal for patients looking for an aesthetic appearance and a natural tooth color.
E-Max veneers are not preferred in patients with long tooth loss. Also, this method should not be used on teeth that are subjected to excessive force in the mouth. Likewise, it is not a suitable option in cases of multiple tooth loss.
Which Advantages Do E-Max Veneers Provide?
Apart from its aesthetic appearance, E-Max veneers offer a number of practical benefits. This treatment method provides the following dental advantages:
- There are no purplish colors on the edges or gums of the treated teeth. This gives the teeth a natural and aesthetic appearance.
- E-Max Crowns offer high light transmittance, which helps teeth retain their natural glow.
- It does not damage the tooth structure and offers a slippery, smooth surface. In this way, it contributes to the longevity of the teeth.
- Minimizes tooth sensitivity, thus reducing the likelihood of pain or discomfort.
- E-Max Crown offers different color options, which allows the person to personalize their teeth in the way they want.
- This method prevents the formation of tartar to a great extent, making it easier to clean and maintain teeth.
- Made of lithium disilicate and glass ceramic, the E-Max Crown has a durable construction, which ensures long-lasting use.
- E-Max Crown keeps liquid absorption at a low level, thus preventing staining and discoloration.
What is the Lifetime of E-Max Veneers?
The duration of use of E-max veneers may vary from individual to individual. However, in order for it to last for many years, it is important for patients to follow the doctor’s recommendations exactly and not neglect regular oral and dental care. Regular daily care and adhering to the doctor’s recommendations can extend the lifetime of the E-max veneer.